Spread a little love everywhere you go.
As I became a parent, a wife, an adult, and learning how to navigate this new life, I've come to find one thing:
Mamas and women, in general, can be really vicious online.
When you're a new mama, the last thing you need is to be told you're doing x wrong or harming your child or you're a terrible mother.
We all have different ideas and we should be building each other up while we help each other out with certain practices or ideas.
This is why I want to inspire mothers to spread a little love.
Heaven knows we need a little more of that around here. No matter if you're spreading love to your babies by being more gentle, spreading more love to your body by taking care of your health, spreading more love to your hubby by taking care of your marriage, spreading more love to your home by taking care of it, or spreading more love to other mothers around you by building them up.
I just want to inspire you to spread more love as a whole. We all need it.
A little more about Amber Kristine
You can also find me here:
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
A 20-something mama of two (soon to be three!) who fuels her fire by helping other mamas. Never claiming to know it all, because nobody really does, but helping those behind her.
A few fun facts about me:
- I was born and raised in the Seattle area as a huge city girl
- I came to meet a sweet country boy and now live in a small town
- I'm a major introvert and prefer lots of alone time
- I strive on positivity, fun, and improving the world around me
- I fully believe pineapple absolutely does belong on pizza
- Disney is life and I will fight to the death for some little mermaid
- I have a serious potty mouth and don't really give a f**k who hears it
- I love bold makeup and hair as well as badass piercings and tattoos
- I kind of *really really* love helping others in anyway that I can