Hi, I'm Amber! 🙂
I wear all kinds of hats all day long and it's pretty exhausting. I'm a mom, a wife, a friend, and a business owner. I blog, I share, and I empower. At the end of the day, I'm my imperfect self, trying my best to help other mamas.
My mission here is to empower you to build confidence in every area of your life while you chase your littles by sharing my own story. <3
A few things about me...
Since I'm basically a stranger, let me share some things about myself! <3
- I'm actively chasing an all-natural and healthy lifestyle but I am by no means perfect. I'm learning more every day.
- I'm a huge advocate for gentle and safe parenting practices. I've grown into this over time.
- I struggle with multiple mental disorders on a daily basis and know how lonely can be.
- I have two children - ages 5 and 1, but I am also a long distance parent to my sweet 5-year-old.
- I am deeply considering becoming a midwife to mothers who want to trust their body and birth at home.
- I literally have no idea how to do girly things and I learn more every single day.
- I struggle with my self-confidence and I'm working to be proud of myself inside and out while empowering others.
- I currently live in Vernal, UT but am originally from the lovely Seattle, WA.
- I have a serious obsession with crazy bold colors and styles.
- I'm pretty crazy and spazzy and fun and love to make new friends!
... more coming soon <3